-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


` ShashaStoria ?
13.11.09 @ 10:25 AM ▼
" Because of yu, my world is now whole.
Because of yu, love lies in my soul.
Because of yu, I have lauqhther in my eyes.
Because of yu, I am no longer afraid of sayinq qhood bye.
My love for yu is pure.
Boundless throuqh space & tyme.
Its qrows stronqehr everyday, with th knowledqe tht yu`ll alwayys be mine.
At th altar, I will joyously say I DO.
For I have it all noww, & its all because of yu.
Yes, I`ve talked to other quys.
I lauqh with other quys.
I do huq other quys.
Bhud none of thm will ever mean as much to as yu do. I DO LOVE YU. "
Dear Friend,
I`ve known yu since th few days when school startedd. Yu used to be my friend`s Boyfriend. Bhud, in havinq yu as MINE durinq tht tyyme was effinq qreat fhor me. & trust me, its nhod my intentionn to steal yu away fhrom her. Tht thinq tht everyone thinks, is absolutely wronq. I want yu cause I LOVE YU. I really do. Nhod because I wantedd to payy revenqe.
We`ve been doinq quite well. Bhud suddenlyy, it ended up just lyyke tht. Its lyke " when th sea washed away th shore of th ocean. " I want yu to knoww tht althouqh we can`t make it till 1 monthh, my love fhor yu is alwayys sincere & true. Its just tht yu don`t realise it & I don`t wanna yu to see it.
Whenn we broke upp, yu say to me " I hate yu ". Yes, yu have th riqht to say tht. Yu have th riqht to call me " PMPN SUNDAL " at tht tyyme. I qave yu my permisionn to call me tht. Cause, yu just don`t realise howw badd i felt leavinqq yu. Aftehr all my ex aft yu, I still love yu. & I hope, one dayy yu`ll realise tht.
Iyme sorry to have brokenn yohr heart & lost th key fhor yohr heart. Seeinq yu whenn th tymme`s we slack toqether really hurts me. Th sentence " Ahsal qao lepaskan dhe Shahida.?! " keep rollinq in my mindd. I wish I could say sorry to yu & be withh yu aqainn. Bhud it all seems impossible as I knew, yu love my friendd. & I don`t wanna hurt yu fhor th second tyme.
Seeinq yu beinq hurt aft "tht friend of mine" says, she doesn`t wanna be with yu really hurts me too. As it kept me reminded on how I used to hurt yu. Iyme really sorry fhor beinq a badd Ghurlfriendd fhor yu. I just wish tht tymes cann be repeatedd & start whenn we bothh are toqether. I LOVE YU {insertname}.!
Love,
Shasha Yohr Ex.

Labels: