` ShashaStoria ?
16.11.09 @ 9:12 AM ▼
Dear Diary,
Saturday, 14 Novembehr 09.
Woke up at 7-8+ laideyt.? Dhenn washedd up, doll myselff andd off to nearbyy shopp to buy " Nasi Lemak " fhor Mama as she`s hunqry.~ Pfhht.! Aft tht, watch-edd " 40 Hari Banqkitnya Poconq. " It was lyyke my secondd tyyme watchh tht show sia.! Kayhh shut-upp. Afta tht show finishh, surf net & watch-edd " Nur Kasih " withh Mama. Dhen around 12+ laideyt.? I went to nearbyy market. Buy Durian, MiloIce & Lunchh fhor both me & Mama. Th rest work-inq.~ Every Saturdayy, Yaya wouldd call me. She entertain`s me whenn I qo to th market. " YayaBbhyG, makasey ey qao temann kann ako.! " While I was otp-ed withh Yaya, Kidd call-edd me. He ask-edd me to call hymme backk. Dhen i said to hyme, " Erhh, nantiy I call Yu baleyk. Tnqa bubal nan kawann uhhh. " *never wait fhor wht he say`s & just hanq up hyse call & continue-ed withh Yaya.* ShashaSunqqohBustardd.! I was lyke, malas naqk layann Kidd because of certainn reasonn lahh kanns.~ I hanq up Yaya`s call as I was otw-inq homme. Reachedd home, hadd lunchh & continue-ed watchinq " Nur Kasih ". Ya, I never call Kidd back. Malas mao entertainn dhe. Dhen at niqht, Mama told me to qo to Pioneer Mall to buyy Westernn food. I bouqht Chickenn Chop, Beef Sirloin & Seafoos Spaqqethi.! Nyeet.! Kenyanq qhee.~ Mciam biasehr juqak, otp-ed nan Yaya aqainn. Pas tuu, baruu call Kidd. Dhenn Kidd was lyyke, " I suro Yu call kol dalamm tenqahari qytuhh, skq baruu naqk call. Dahrlahr.! Papr msq jehr. " I don`t qive it a damnn & taqk msq dhe lanqsonq.! Reach-ed Pioneer Mall, order-ed food. While waitinq, a qirl came to order. She`s wearinq Low-Cut shirt & Tiqht`s. Kyhmakk. Th server fromm tht Western Food kept look-inq at her boops & butt while she walk-s sia.! PERVERT.! Nyahahha.! Dhenn, qot my order & off to homme sweet homme. EatEatEat. Lepas tuu, watch-edd " Transformehrs " withh familyy. Fuuuuh, kechohh qhee.~
Sunday, 15 November 09.
Erhh, can`t possiby remember anythinq sia.~ *Blank liao.!*
Today, 16 Novbember 09.
Woke up at 2+ in th mawninq. I don`t knowh whye I suddenlyy woke upp fromm sleep. It was lyyke, hard to qet back into bedd aqainn sia. Dhenn, I check-edd my phonne. Got three msq`s. Willemm, Yaya & {insertname} *Nhod my ex.* {insertname} say`s, " sapr tuu.? " Nyahahha.! Wanna knowh whye he askedd tht questionn.? Cause arnd aftnoon, i text-ed hymme & ask-ed about hyse lil brother conditionn afta acidennt. *I think Wunn knows who is this personn.* {insertname} text-ed me usinq hyse secondd brother`s numbr. Dhenn fisrt, I don`t knowh who. So i reply-ed, " Huh.? Sapr tu.? Who are yu.? ". {insertname`s brother} reply-ed, " Niq {hyse name} . Abq {insertname}. " Dhenn I was lyyke, " Owh, uhkayh. Papr bylanq nan {insertname}, yq tadhy msq dhe is ShashaBintanq." Thenn afta tht, I all th way msq-ed withh {insertname`s brother}. Nyahahha.! Was funn thouqh.~ Aroundd 7+.? Text-ed my boss, YatHamtaro. Will be meetinq hyme later I supposedd.?
Kayh, th`s all fhor todayy. Will update soon enouqhh olryyte.?
Love,
ShashaBintanq.
SAYONARA ~