-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


` ShashaStoria ?
17.11.09 @ 2:59 PM ▼
Dear Diary,

Today was qreat as I`ve realise-ed th personn whomm I trulyy love. Fuuuuh.~ "Ku jatohh cinta laqyhh deyhh.!" Just noww chatedd nan byk manusie qhee.~
1\ Wunn
2\ Anuar
3\ Acai
4\ Eiqah
5\ Fyrynn
6\ Dehya
7\ Yat
8\ Iraa
9\ Elly
10\ Willem
11\ Myra
12\ Yaya
13\ Adib
14\ Wan
15\ YayaRykaa
*ehhr, yanq laenn lupehr*

Adr lahhr kann, satuu oranqq nyhh ajakk lepakk. Fuuuh.~ Tapyh next yeahr.! Wahpianqqqq.~ Nyahahha^^. It`s uhkayh. "Anuar, nabei ulu ulu.! Bacehr jehr bloq orq.! Hahha." Lepas tuu, chat samr Fyrynn & Eiqah. Bubal pahsal Fie Bunny. Kyhmakk. Sumpahh it`s touch-inq siq. Shasha miss samr Fie Bunny alot.! Nyahahha^^. Ako dhe peyh one & only baranqq "BAEK". He call-ed me by th name of "BAEK". Because of some reasonn lahhr kanns.! I knoww, He knoww`s, Budak 300+ knoww`s. Public don`t know.! Nyhekk.! When I miss hymme, th word
[A]ko [P]asti [K]embali
fly`s throuqhh myy mindd.! I do miss hyme v.v.v.muchh sia.! "Fie, ako pasti menunqqu kepulanqann mu.!"
Ako jatoh cinta laqiy.? Nyahahha.! Taqkm byk bubal uhhc pat siniyhh. Taqk perluu tawuu uhhc yehr.?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Till Here.
Love,
ShashaBintang.
SAYONARA ~

Labels: