-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


Th final decision .
24.3.10 @ 5:44 PM ▼

`aichaa `hahah , tarqkpehrr .
Details
2010-03-23 1:19 PM #
Reply - (:

ahpekk ; goodboyy heyy .. hws lyfe ? kt fb do talk olryte ?
Details
2010-03-23 9:09 AM #
Reply - Haha . Lyfe ? OkayOkay ajerh (: Dhen yours ? Fb ? Oh , sure ^ ^,

dannyichiroo ; oiiitt bodooohhh ! i was here (: tagg !
Details
2010-03-22 12:06 PM #
Reply - Oh pandai ! Haha . Thanks for tagging larh mucibuuuut ;D

AqilahTheKiddy Hallo ahkak :] I'm here ! Nice blog . anytoots . Tagg prettyhead :]]
Details
2010-03-22 9:28 AM #
Reply - Thanks for droping by & Tagging (: Haha . No larhh . Tq lawahr sngt larh syg ^ ^,

Shasha`aiai ((: heyhey , babe link me okaays
Details
2010-03-22 8:13 AM #
Reply - Okay sure . Soon kay b ?(:

- - - - -

&Uhoh! My blog's getting dead & rusty. I want to ask a favour from anybody who knows my password to update my deadliest blog, can? Please! Haha. Bhud, before updating, inform me first. KayKay?(: Today im not going to elaborate things that happen. But im here just to inform you guys that i will be away for a couple of days. Nq MIA(: Haha, lol. I pmse i will return on friday. PmsePmsePmse! *widesmile* Haha. Okay, im done. Keep th tags rolling &&, update my blog when its rusty kay? Thanks ;D.

Labels: