-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


Yuyuuuul hereee .
6.3.10 @ 2:44 PM ▼


Yuyuuuuuuuuuuuuul hereeeee (:

Hello , im here pcl Bhy`bhy ahquh nieyh swo updte qn bloq .
So , tlnq laa qn updte qn . Bloq dye pn nty dusty`dusty laa .
Yuul tlnq alive qn eh eh (: Eh , bhy ! Ahquh miss qw siuuls .
Musibooot , mner seyh bhy yu hylanq ? I rynduu yuu siol .
Ahquh rynduu qw peyh ktawe uh . Hahaah ! (:
Mahqyn , smbnq seyh qw eh dqn ahquh skrnq . Alamak's .
Lw , ahquh tq teqor qw qt msn , qw mner nq teqor ahquh qn`qn . Haha . Ceyh , fakeee sajer . Actually , Yuul tqd pape nq updte qn toq nieyh mampaat qirl . Hahah . Eh , bhy . Bylr siuls mawuu meet lqy ? Rynduu qyler babi uh dqn qw (: Hhaha . Qw ryndu ahquh ? Ceyh ! Hhaha . I Love You Mampaat Girl . Hahah . Byebye (:

Labels: