Devastated =,=
11.4.10 @ 9:44 AM ▼
Oh wow. Look at my blog. Bertaperh masainyr blog aku +.+" Haha, fake jerh. Thanks to Eqinn for editing th post background for me ^^. Cpat siaa si dekny anoh. Haha, lol. ILY byh(:
-----
Lost of hope? Im devastated. He asked me to forget about him. &I said YES, I will. Actions speak better dhen words, right? So, I'll try my best to forget about him. Insya-Allah.
-----
Yst, had a little debatation w Yaya. But dhen, aft awhile, we are okay as Yaya&Me dowant to end 060309. So, we continued going on. Both of us had made a vow to throw all th hates between one another. &I'll try my best(: I dowant WYS's f\s to breakdown &with that, I settled things out nicely ^^. &Its for th sake of Wunn too. Wunn have always been th middleperson whenever me&Yaya fought. &, Im sorry Wunn for causing you lotsa trouble. I want WYS to go far! I want YS to be as united as ever. ILOVETHBOTHOFYOU!
To Yaya, Thanks for helping me yst. You know, I know. *keneng berjoget* Thanks for listening to my problem regarding ( insertname ) ; YOU KNOW WHO.(:
----
Labels: Lost of hope +.+"