-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


give thanks to allah .
24.4.10 @ 2:57 PM ▼
GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH .
; the first one is sang by late michael jackson himself . while the second one is sang by the chipmunks . ILOVETHIS-SONG ! its so touching .
--
Hold me tight when I ask you to?
Be there when I need you?
Help me when I need a clue?
Always give me the love I seek?
Kiss me gently on my cheek?
Catch me when my knees go weak?
Wipe away my every tear?
Whisper softly in my ear?
Tell me sweet things I love to hear?
Rock me to sleep and play with my hair?
Show me how much you really care?
Never stop being there?
Open your heart and give it to me?
Say I'm the only one with the key?
Consider my feelings and agree?
Treat me like I'm the one you treasure?
Say that compared to me nobody can measure?
Appreciate the love I give?
Be meaningful and always forgive?
Never let go and never misgive?
Tell me I'm special in every way?
Tell me you love me when there's nothing to say?
Never forget my love grows for you each day?
 
WILL YOU ? ):
i just need you in everything i do , boy :( . & now , almost everyone knows that i've fallen in love with you . i cant hide anymore longer . im so engrossed with my own feelings . im proud of knowing you at first cause at first i only thought that we are only gonna be friends . but alas , as time goes by , we became closer . this feeling seriously pissed my ass - ess out :( . i cant have you neither are you giving me second chance . i dont deserve your love , perhaps . but hey look , please open your heart and reserve a portion for me . even if its small , i'll appreciate . i just need a lil protion of your heart to fit me in . please :( . ily , so much . i've always wanted you back . i've always need you in my life . i miss your touch . i miss your warm hugs . i miss the sound of your voice . i miss your sweet kiss . the love in my heart & the piece in your eyes , it just wanna make me cry :( . ily & i'll always do . please , return to me . im begging you :( . you guys want to know what hurts the most ? it is not the matter of losing him , also not because that he likes one of my friends . neither its is becuase the way we embraced or not the way we held hands . the thing that hurts the most is my heart . it holds the memories that make it ache . i should have appreciated you in the past . & now you're gone , forever .
--
I remember you walking through the depths of my memory , trying to collect shattered pieces altogether , though hope dissipates your voice is a drug that I inhale . the closer I get to you . the more I relish , like falling in love with a stranger . words and sentences choked in the air , thawed and nothing made sense to you more than to me , for I am lifeless for your taste . the day I found you in the realms of my memory , my name rested in your universe of forgetfulness .
 
- xoxo .
 
- i wished that times could be repeated & you'll return to me .
  i feel like tearing my heart & break it into pieces .
  i feel like approaching you & say ; ILOVEYOU ):

Labels: