-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


, KQQ ; ♥ -- Jatuh Cinta Lagi ?
10.4.10 @ 10:30 AM ▼
Morning greetings to all. Well, im here not to elaborate things that I missed out. I just wanna share things w y'all(:

Guess whoat? IFALLINLOVEWITH-KQQ♥! Ohmy, day by day, my love for him grows. I miss th time we spent together lastyear; March. HAHA xD. Idk why, it seems that I cant forget him since th day we started to lostcontact. Frankly, I've never been able to forget about him +.+" Criously, I cant. &Yeaa, to all my ex[s], PLEASE READ THIS! When I was w you guys, I've been keeping a big-big secret. &It was actually, ISTILL-LOVE KQQ♥. I dont find any things that are special to KQQ♥. He is th same as other guys. There's more hawter guys out there. Bt I still choose him! I've tried to forget about him. Bt, I just could'nt. OhFuck, I wished that we will get back together. I'll wait! IWANTHIM :(.

-----

Kay daa stop! Ppl, this past few days there's lotsa pictures that I took(: I♥It! Haha. Will upload it sooooon, okay?(:

-----

Me&Wunn has made a promise. Wunn says that she wants th both of us to be like how we used to be during PrimarySchoolTime. Wherever there's Shasha, there will be Wunn. Wherever there's Wunn, there will be Shasha. We will stick around together, cherish each other, trust each other, have faith in each other, love each other, treasure each other like how we used to. Believe it or not, ITWILLHAPPEN! We'll prove you one day. Susah-Senang, qter berdua ajerh! Break us apart, try your very best. Bt, that does'nt mean that Me&Wunn forgets about Yaya. WYS tetap bersamerh, okay?(: I♥Th both of you, very th manymany *WIDESMILE*. Bt still, Wunn's th best ^^.

-----

My life SUCKS. Really it does! I cant concentrate in sch. Especially MATHS! IHATEMATHS! I just could'nt understand th formula's. There's too much of it&my brain just could not be able to suck them all +.+" INEEDATUITION!

-----

Labels: