-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


Fate will decide.
30.5.10 @ 1:51 PM ▼
Hello , Im back . If you realise , Ive not been updatinq reqularly . Mcam nq delete nyk bloq puhn aderh . Haiya ~
-
Ive been spendinq my time with tiqa-ratus & 219 slackinq peeps . Its awesome slackinq with them . Hehh . I just came back from Wdls yst aft sleepinq over at Cuzzin's crib . Before I went to Cuzzin's crib , ai I posted in th previous post , I slacked with tiqa-ratus awhile . Errr , fr a few hours only ?. Had a backache & decided to lay down on people's lap . Haha , thanks to all yanq entertain Shasha (: So , as fr today will be qoinq to Newton later on as we wanted to celebrate Mama's birthday . So yea ,
HAPPY 30'TH BIRTHDAY MA . ILY (:
-
Had a call from KakNisa reqardinq th traininq today . Ohmy , I forqot about it & I wont be able to attend it . Im so sorry SCP'sians . Nyk kali , bkan adek taknak peqy . Its pcl adher birthday celebration , sorry . I felt bad not attendinq those SCP traininqs . Its not that Ive forqotten about me beinq in SCP . No , its not .
-
Will be meetinq Faez tmr & other tiqa-ratus slackinq pals . Oh , 219's too (: I hope that tmr will be a qreat day fr me & I wanna spend my hours there with ALL of them !. Hehh .


With Love ,
Shahida Amylda .

- Im sure that once fate decides , it will be fair to everythinq . I swear , I love you .

Labels: