-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


i miss th olden days ,
22.5.10 @ 12:37 PM ▼

I MISS THIS GIRL .
-

This is random but I felt like dancing (:
-
Finally MYE is over. I cant predict how am I gonna do for FYE yet cause, I've lost confidence.
Keputusan saya wabahs. Hancur. Kuh amat kecewa, hampa, kesal. Kuh seharusnya memberi sepenuh perhatian terhadap pelajaran. Tetapi, kuh gagal. Kuh telah mengecewakan ahli keluargakuh dengan keputusan yang amat teruk. Kuh meminta maaf. I NEED TUITION.
-
This few days have been slacking @ 217, 218, 219 with tiga-ratus peeps & other Northlanders. I should say, SWAY uhs lepak 200. Hehh. Not because of the slacking people's. But its because of the screening(S). Almost everyday being screened +.+ Uhkay, stop.
-
What's happening to me? Why am I changing. Ohmy. I need a motivator. I need someone to share my problems. I need an encouragements. I hope I'll change fr the better. AMIN. Okay, lets fcuk my love life. I hate it(:
 -
Am now otp-ing with Yat & Yaya. &Chatting with YuyulBeby. LS had gone offline +.+ Life's sucha bore. I wanna go shopping to kill my boredom & so to meet my Gf(S). I miss my Jurong Ladies` & I wanna have an outing with WYS soon. Boleh? (: OhYes, grant me this! I wanna have boyfriend. I wanna have new handphone. &I wanna new shoe. Haaah. I've edited my blogskin upteen times but Im still not satisfied yet. I wanna go out today to meet my slacking peeps. I wanna spend time time with ( ______ )!
-
OhYes, TO YOU :
Stop finding me. Stop loving me. Stop talking to me. Stop looking at me.Stop controling me.
I wanna you to move on, boy. I WONT WANNA BE WITH YOU as Im still in love with ( _______ ). SoYeah, Im sorry fr being a bustard. Please frget about me cause I ain't gonna be your's. Not anymore. I shall make it clear that, YOU AINT THE ONE I LOVE. &YOU AINT THE ONE I WANT. So, BYE-BYE Friend(:

- with love ,
Shahida Amylda.

Labels: