-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


i wanna dance -
23.5.10 @ 3:02 PM ▼
-
at one moment , I was sittinq , starinq at th screen of my lappy . my finqers starts to itch & then starts my habit of bloqhoppinq . I was bored and I searched fr videos & sonqs from Y'tube . finally , I had my sonq playlist chanqed . yeay me xD ! Im still not satisfied & so , I started findinq fr new bloqskins . alas , to no avail +.+ couldnt help myself of killinq th boredness , I then talked fish with Ira & Lultfil . lol .
-
yst , went to Y'shun . met abanq @ 219 . salamed th people there & sat with abanq . around 1715 , Im beinq obedient by followinq abanq's instructions(: accompanied Mamat & abanq to POSB . when we were walkinq , saw ibu & ahdek . I was like , what th eff ?. lucky me that ibu & ahdek did'nt say a sinqle thanq about that incident as I texted ahdek immediately of my r\s with abanq (: fuuuh ~
-
went back to 219 & JS called . FUCK LAA ! I hand my phone to abanq & abanq spoke to him . THANKYOU (: abanq made reasons that I was away in th toilet but th fact is , Im not ;D . haha . bustard me ; I know ^^ I went back home around 1815 . went to Wdls Mrt to fetch cousin . trained to Pioneer . cousin wants to slack with me @ my house then sent her back home @ 9+ .
-
otp-ed with danish , yat . but today , only awhile unlike other days . then Lutfil called . otp-ed awhile then hanqed up , otp-ed with sweetest ex , yat & adilin . kecoh ~ I slept @ 0130 after receivinq last msq by Arsyat .
PS : pictures will be uploaded soon (:

- -

cant you see that Im qivinq you such attitude ? cant you see that Im neqlectinq you ? cant you see that Im avoidinq you ? cant you see that Ive not been textinq you ? cant you see that Im not talkinq to you ? cant you see that Im not answerinq your calls ? CANT YOU !?
stop it lha . stop stickinq around me . I hate it , criously I do . I couldnt be bothered with you any\m . so please , move away from my life . follow th flow you're qoinq . stop turninq back . please , IM LETTING YOU GO .

" I should say that , I still you ."

with love ,
Shahida Amylda 

Labels: