-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


Bila Bunyi Bersatu , Kau Miliku ♥
16.6.10 @ 6:54 PM ▼
# YanahDolly } [ http://yanahdolly-dotfreak.blogspot.com/
"HeyLove ,, relink me :D"
Details ; 2010-06-16 9:43 AM
my reply :- Haha , uhkaay ,(: Will do the relink SOON <3

# AISYAH TAUFIK 
"Keluar mane naq ajaq i laqek ):"
Details ; 2010-06-16 8:06 AM
my reply :- Nanty ai ajak , you tq free lah tu lah nhe lah ! Haha . Next tiime kkay bi ? Sayang qw bontot !~

# ahfee-Feqaa [ http://iloveyouhh-youarelovedbyme.tumblr.com/
"done linkkinq euuh ! linkk aku juqaq pantat ! ;DD"
Details ; 2010-06-16 7:40 AM
my reply :- Hahaha ! Okay , soon love ^^

# (Ϟ)zεεzεεscяεwymonstεя [ http://www.stupidlove-e.blogspot.com/ ] ' 
"Hello Jambu ! Passing by ' Nice blog .. Stay jambu aite ? Tckr love ;D"
Details ; 2010-06-16 2:58 AM
my reply :- Hello back to you <3 Haha . You too .

# Passerbyyzxc 
"heyy, someone said you copied minzy blog.the ' SI MI DA JI ' & the border line ."
Details ; 2010-06-15 4:53 PM
my reply :- Haha , oh okay . Let them say what they wanna say (: It isnt her's alone right ? So yeah , lets just see what they've gotta say ^^ Anw , thanks .

# AnneJames [ http://nooneuglyallowed-annejames.blogspot.com/
"Passing by, Nice blogskin (:"
Details ; 2010-06-15 3:41 PM
my reply :- Haha , lol . Ty .

# YanaBarney [ http://green-peacock.blogspot.com/
"Shasha! I link you olready. Link me too hor((:"
Details ; 2010-06-15 2:11 PM
my reply :- Haha . Dha link dha ;D

# MinzySenorita [ http://www.ilove-31.blogspot.com/
"hey. haha. look at my tagboard."
Details ; 2010-06-15 10:16 AM
my reply :- Haaaah , ai know . Ai've speak to you right ;DD .

# ` Iraa
"haahaa . I <3 youh too laa , bontot ;D"
Details ; 2010-06-15 7:25 AM
my reply :- Haha , kkay behst ^^

# riri patunkq 
"kay da relink syng (:"
Details ; 2010-06-15 6:47 AM
my reply :- Okay (:

# good psb 
"may i know whats your skins its nice? mind sharing? pls! i beg you .."
Details ; 2010-06-15 12:48 AM
my reply :- Er . Idk . Find it at photobucket . Who are you anway ?

# Madeeya 
"Babe , you did not tell me you changed your link -.- . Evil :'("
Details ; 2010-06-14 6:41 PM
my reply :- Hahaha . Evil ? Where got . Lupeh nq bylang Sayang <3

- - 
Manusia zaman sekarang sesungguhnya amat BUSYBODY ! Pfhhht =.-" Sukeh nah jage tepi kain orang lain . Tsk Tsk Tsk , jage diri korang tol - tol bahru bukak mulot kkay sayang ? Haaaah .
- -
Okay , sorry fr late of updates (: Im busy these days . & I byk paitao orang . Pfhhht =.-" Whats with me nyk ? Haha . Asheyk paitao orang jhek kerja akuh ey .. Some of the holiday plans went Cock - Up . All because of me . Kkan bhy ? Im sorry to those yang I paitao kkay ? Including Nona , Arin & Erah . Tomrw is Thursday & I'll be making my trip to Yishun . I wanna meet some people & *him (: Ehem Ehem . Saya ingin melepaskan rindu kepada semua orang <3 !
- -
Between me & Faez , is over . Its been so long since we've broke our r\s as God - Brother & Sister . I have to be fair although I love him . He's been a great brother , a great motivator , a great advisor . But now , its vanished & gone . -- Forever & After . I have to be fair . To him & To Nadea . & So , Im willing to let him go & Let him fulfil his happiness . I dont wanna be the third person in their r\s although we are only God - Brother & Sister . Seriously , its a GREAT loss losing him . What could I do ? I've promised myself that I WILL MAKE IT WITHOUT HIM . & He'd once said ,
" I will be on the top , watching you fall Shasha . Lets wait & See ."
Faez , if you're reading this , I'm only gonna tell you that I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU . I'LL NOT FALL . & ALSO IF I WERE TO FALL , I'LL MAKESURE THAT THERE'S NO BRUISE LEFT BEHIND . *Insya'Allah . Thanks Faez fr being sucha great Brother all this while . I'll not forget your kindness but I will TRY to forget YOU . Okkay ? May you go far with Nadea . Lastlong , be happy & Goodluck . Semoga anda bahagia selamanya . Iloveyou , Ex'Brother ):
- - 
To Nadea , 
Babe , akuh sayang qw ! Hahh . Hm , terima kasih cause you've given me a chance to know Faez . Because of you , I know him . I really appreciate that dear (: & Now , Im handing him back to you . Jage dhe btol - btol & Sayangi dhe . Jgan memperduakan dhe . & Please , lead him to a goodway . Please change him . *You should know what I meant . 

With Love ,
Shahida Amylda .

Labels: