-: you read what's mine.


i rule my life & no one will.
i-Shashamylda.
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos
I lead a life for Four-Teen Years ,,, January Princess -
Am Single + Unavailable. -: Am happy with my status,(:
I judge others cause Im imperfect.

` ♥ me.


MSN? Ask(:


kaypoters, come.



you follow those beats.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
music playerfacebook playlistmusic player



romeos&juliets. diomands&pearls. heroes&heroins.



Designer at %ABBEO-x. Edited from Bintang-Girl.


Kak NanaKecik , Ai love you Sister D:
3.6.10 @ 1:44 PM ▼
Its 5 in the morning and yet I'm not asleep . Suddenly I thought of blog-hopping so I on back my lappy after putting down the phone . And then I found Adek Shahida ku peyh blog . OMG ! I was too disappointed that I went speechless . I receive her text yesterday morning and I feel awkward . I swear , I was shocked to receive her text but can't reply cos credit left only 3cent . Sodeyhh siul . After reading her text , I don't actually think of anything cos busy working so I don't actually think about it . So earlier on , I blog-hopped to one of Shahida's friend blog and from there I got her link . I was shocked to read what her friend blog . I was really shocked and can't believe what I just read . So try my luck to go to Shahida's link and I got through . Start reading her blog and I went speechless . Totally speechless . I'm so disappointed with Shahida Amylda and I bet nenek lagy disappointed ngn adek . Haissss . I don't know what to say to you . This time you really made me VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED . Dulu bileh adek brubah , akak diam , close on eye . Cos I've to understand you're growing , and then it went worst until it became to this situation . Adek , what happen to you ? Why you're doing all this ? Haisss , I know there's no point saying it now cos thing have already happened . Haiss , I guess , I never take good care of you and that's why you became like this . Haisssss :( I don't know what else I can say to you . Too disappointed now ;(
-
thats what kak nana wrote at her blog . me too am dissapointed in myself . but what can ai do , sister ?.ive tried my best to change . ive tried my best to be the best sister for you . yehs , you've made me cry . i fall for your words and i cried upon reading your blog . sumpah , adek tak bermaksud untuk lukai hati kakak . adek sayang kakak and adek taknak kehilangan akak . please akak , forgive me . i love you :( . adek tawhu adek dha banyak kecewekan orang . terutama sekali , nenek adek . akak , im veryveryveryveryvery sorry . yehs , i knnew , no point saying sorry now . nasi dha jady bubur . but please , i still need you . i needed motivation from you , kakyana , everybody . seriously , it wasnt my intention in hurting you .

With Love,
Shahida Amylda.

" perhaps , it aint worth - it forgiving me :'( "

Labels: